Cross Timbers Water Supply Corporation has completed the construction of its second elevated water tank in Bartonville. The tank has been raised to its final height, a logo and graphics from the Town of Bartonville have been added, and it is now in production.
NEW BILLING FEATURE AVAILABLE – Paperless billing is now available for your use. If you select this, you will receive notice via email, text message or both when your bill is prepared. In addition, you will receive reminder notices prior to the due date of the 25th of the month advising you your bill is due shortly. Over 1,215 of your fellow Members now have the convenience of receiving their bills this way. Won’t you join them? More information is available under the Pay Your Bill Online icon.
Some of the many benefits of online bill payment:
- FAST – Electronic payments post to your account immediately. You can see the payment applied against your account in seconds.
- CONVENIENCE – Eliminate stamps, writing checks, and sealing envelopes. No need to worry about checks being lost in the mail or being delivered late.
- EMAIL ALERTS – By signing up for paperless billing, you receive notices via text or email. You know when your bill is ready to view and when it’s time to pay.
- VIEW ONLINE PAYMENT ACTIVITY – Your payment and billing history is available when you need it. Details for each bill are available online and for the past four years for comparative purposes.
- CONTROL – You control when payments are made. You can pay via credit/debit cards or via EFT through your bank. You can also set up automatic payments wherein the amount is deducted on the due date of the bill (25th of each month).
- PAYMENTS ALWAYS ARRIVE ON TIME – There are no mail delays, and the payment status is more accurate.
2032 E Hickory Hill Rd, Argyle, TX 76226-3125 – Phone: 940-584-0780
Please note that the “Doxo” web site is not affiliated in any way with Cross Timbers Water for making payments. Cross Timbers Water cannot guarantee that any payments made through the Doxo site will be credited to your account before they are due. Please use the “Pay Your Bill Online” box above to make payments and ensure your payment will be received and credited to your account correctly.
- The next regular meeting of the Board of Directors will be on December 14, 2020 at its home office.
- Our latest Water Quality Report has been posted. Click on the Water Quality Reports box above to see our 2019 report.
- Conservation Tips & Identifying Water Leaks – See Other News under Reports and News for these and other topics of interest
- A Landowner’s Bill of Rights has been added under the Other News Tab
OPEN BOARD POSITION
The Board of Directors has an open Board Member position. Candidates must be a member of the Cross Timbers WSC, be over 18 years old, and not be convicted of a felony. Ideal candidates will have previous Board of Director experience, have a background in engineering, construction, finance, or risk management and be able to attend monthly Board of Director meetings. The candidate will finish out the remaining 2 year term and be eligible for re-election in 2022. Please contact the office if you are interested or need more information.
- Residents who live in a community that receives treated water from Upper Trinity (you do) can sign up to receive a FREE Irrigation System Check-Up by a Licensed Irrigator! Simply click this link and fill out the Request Form and Upper Trinity will contact you! This is now available for your use.
- Check your irrigation system for leaks. Go through the stations and run each one for a minute to see if you have broken sprinkler heads or areas where no sprinkling occurs indicating a broken pipe underground. Shut your sprinkler system off for 2-3 days if rain is anticipated or rain has occurred. Lawns sprinkled twice a week will survive better than a lawn sprinkled every day.
- Upper Trinity now has a YouTube channel with four new videos related to water conservation. Upper Trinity’s YouTube channel can be found at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkrsOPAsPbVLrV0QcPE5vZA.The videos are:“Know When to Water and When to Wait” – Promoting ‘Water My Yard’ weekly watering recommendations.“Cycle & Soak to Save Water on Your Lawn” – Describing the Cycle & Soak efficient watering method to reduce water from running off the lawn.“What Do You Plant in the Shade” – Encouraging residents to place native and adapted plants in the right place to save water.“Maintain Your Sprinklers to Avoid Wasting Water” – Encouraging residents to fix and adjust sprinkler system components as needed to avoid wasting water.
What is Your Water IQ?