Cross Timbers Water Supply Corporation has completed the construction of its second elevated water tank in Bartonville. The tank has been raised to its final height, a logo and graphics from the Town of Bartonville have been added, and it is now in production.
NEW BILLING FEATURE AVAILABLE – Paperless billing is now available for your use. If you select this, you will receive notice via email, text message or both when your bill is prepared. In addition, you will receive reminder notices prior to the due date of the 25th of the month advising you your bill is due shortly. Over 1,400 of your fellow Members now have the convenience of receiving their bills this way. Won’t you join them? More information is available under the Pay Your Bill Online icon.
Some of the many benefits of online bill payment:
- FAST – Electronic payments post to your account immediately. You can see the payment applied against your account in seconds.
- CONVENIENCE – Eliminate stamps, writing checks, and sealing envelopes. No need to worry about checks being lost in the mail or being delivered late.
- EMAIL ALERTS – By signing up for paperless billing, you receive notices via text or email. You know when your bill is ready to view and when it’s time to pay.
- VIEW ONLINE PAYMENT ACTIVITY – Your payment and billing history is available when you need it. Details for each bill are available online and for the past four years for comparative purposes.
- CONTROL – You control when payments are made. You can pay via credit/debit cards or via EFT through your bank. You can also set up automatic payments wherein the amount is deducted on the due date of the bill (25th of each month).
- PAYMENTS ALWAYS ARRIVE ON TIME – There are no mail delays, and the payment status is more accurate.
2032 E Hickory Hill Rd, Argyle, TX 76226-3125 – Phone: 940-584-0780
Please note that the “Doxo” web site is not affiliated in any way with Cross Timbers Water for making payments. Cross Timbers Water cannot guarantee that any payments made through the Doxo site will be credited to your account before they are due. Please use the “Pay Your Bill Online” box above to make payments and ensure your payment will be received and credited to your account correctly.
- The next regular meeting of the Board of Directors on March 15, 2021 at its home office – The February meeting was cancelled due to weather.
- Our latest Water Quality Report has been posted. Click on the Water Quality Reports box above to see our 2019 report.
- Conservation Tips & Identifying Water Leaks – See Other News under Reports and News for these and other topics of interest
- A Landowner’s Bill of Rights has been added under the Other News Tab
Board Re-Election Documents Now Available
The Board of Directors has three positions coming up for election at the 2021 Annual Meeting. The three Directors, Patrick McDonald, Andre Nicholas, and Sherry Price, have all indicated they will run for re-election. If anyone is interested in seeking a position on the Board, please access the three documents below and return the application and signature documents to the offices no later than noon, March 12, 2021 – 2032 E Hickory Hill Road, Argyle, TX 76226.
- Are you having trouble with your sprinkler system? The Upper Trinity Regional Water District, in partnership with Cross Timbers Water Supply Corporation, are offering FREE Irrigation System Check-Ups for homeowners! As part of the voluntary program, a licensed irrigator will perform a check-up of the system and identify potential problems, such as a broken or misaligned sprinkler heads and improper controller settings.During the check-up, the irrigator will discuss proper irrigation system maintenance and controller operation and efficient watering habits, as well as provide a written report with suggested repairs and an estimated water savings amount to the homeowner. The number of check-ups is limited. Please fill out the online request form at http://bit.ly/UTRWDCHECKUP to request a check-up. If you qualify, the licensed irrigator will contact you to schedule the check-up. For more information on saving water outdoors, visit https://utrwd.com/saving-water/save-outdoors.
- Check your irrigation system for leaks. Go through the stations and run each one for a minute to see if you have broken sprinkler heads or areas where no sprinkling occurs indicating a broken pipe underground. Shut your sprinkler system off for 2-3 days if rain is anticipated or rain has occurred. Lawns sprinkled twice a week will survive better than a lawn sprinkled every day.
- Upper Trinity now has a YouTube channel with four new videos related to water conservation. Upper Trinity’s YouTube channel can be found at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkrsOPAsPbVLrV0QcPE5vZA.The videos are:“Know When to Water and When to Wait” – Promoting ‘Water My Yard’ weekly watering recommendations.“Cycle & Soak to Save Water on Your Lawn” – Describing the Cycle & Soak efficient watering method to reduce water from running off the lawn.“What Do You Plant in the Shade” – Encouraging residents to place native and adapted plants in the right place to save water.“Maintain Your Sprinklers to Avoid Wasting Water” – Encouraging residents to fix and adjust sprinkler system components as needed to avoid wasting water.
What is Your Water IQ?